OpethLOLZOpethLOLZ

Main Games Reviews Stats

Commie Crush Commie Crush

Ha! This game is ridiculous. Fast and fun. Good work!

GroZZleR responds:

Thank you very much.

Space Boxes Space Boxes

Cool game! I like space and I like Blocks, so when you put them together, my simple mind is blown!!

Pixel Toilet Pixel Toilet

I love this game. It's hilarious, awesome artwork, and a lot of attention to detail with the humor! Best part about this launcher is I can play it at work :-)

Smoke Smoke

Fun game, I love the premise. Reminds me of LOST!

Dummy Crusher Dummy Crusher

this game is fun as hell. Everything about it is well done, to the satisfying punch of the missiles hitting the dummy's head to the ridiculous sound fx. well done, my friend!

RomeoGOGO! RomeoGOGO!

Now this is a game i can get into!! I really like the graphics, and the in between level rants are hilarious! Good job, Chaz!

Chaz responds:

Thanks!

Ele-Copter Ele-Copter

Good Game! I LOLED a lot! I also Love Elephants! This was the game for me! I hope this gets featured! Good job!

Rolpege responds:

Thanks! =)

Epic Stand Epic Stand

Sweet game, awesome graphics and sound! You can tell the author put a lot of work into this! KEep up the good work dude!

genyuk responds:

Thanks mate ;-)

Inflate Us 2 Funny Land Inflate Us 2 Funny Land

Really, REALLY solid physics game. Great idea, and great artwork too! keep up the good work!

Escape 3D The Bathroom Escape 3D The Bathroom

call me immature, but there is something hilarious about trying to escape from a bathroom. Fun, challenging game. Reminds me of playing a ridiculous version of Myst from my childhood!